My mother tongue is Japanese
Japanese has many dialects.
I know Yatsushiro ben Kumamoto ben Fukuoka ben.
In elementary school, I learned Kanji, grammar, How to read novels, How to write essays
by reading stories, essays, or poems.
In junior high and high school, I learned Classical literature and Chinese classics. I learned grammar, words, and idioms by reading Genji Monogatari Makuranosoushi. I also learned phrase of classical Chinese events.
In childhood, I knew some English words because Japanese has many English words like pen, milk, video, table, and so on.
In junior high school, I learned standard grammar, words, and idioms.
I went to English cram school. I got The 3 grade of English official approval.
In high school, I learned Developed words and Idioms. I read many long essays and memorized many words and important sentences.
I got the semi-2 grade of English official approval.
In University, I took five English classes: English grammar, Writing, Reading, Speaking and Listening.
I went to Minnesota during this summer vacation. I learned English by lectures, activities, shopping, and talking with American people.
In one year, I took French class. I had known some French in Japanese like Gâteau au chocolat and Café au lait. I learned basic grammar, words, and conversation.
I have been learning Korean by myself.
I learn it by watching Korean TV drama, listening Korean music, and my friends.
Japanese has many dialects.
I know Yatsushiro ben Kumamoto ben Fukuoka ben.
In elementary school, I learned Kanji, grammar, How to read novels, How to write essays
by reading stories, essays, or poems.
In junior high and high school, I learned Classical literature and Chinese classics. I learned grammar, words, and idioms by reading Genji Monogatari Makuranosoushi. I also learned phrase of classical Chinese events.
In childhood, I knew some English words because Japanese has many English words like pen, milk, video, table, and so on.
In junior high school, I learned standard grammar, words, and idioms.
I went to English cram school. I got The 3 grade of English official approval.
In high school, I learned Developed words and Idioms. I read many long essays and memorized many words and important sentences.
I got the semi-2 grade of English official approval.
In University, I took five English classes: English grammar, Writing, Reading, Speaking and Listening.
I went to Minnesota during this summer vacation. I learned English by lectures, activities, shopping, and talking with American people.
In one year, I took French class. I had known some French in Japanese like Gâteau au chocolat and Café au lait. I learned basic grammar, words, and conversation.
I have been learning Korean by myself.
I learn it by watching Korean TV drama, listening Korean music, and my friends.
[233 words (11412 words)]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿