FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/09

BR 2-17: The Hunt for Gold

"Suddenly the magic key began to glow. The magic took the children on a new adventure (Hunt, Brychta, 2003, p.7)."

I chose this book because I thought that the tittle of it is interesting. So, I wanted to know the story.

This story started from the scene that Wilma's mum were putting a charm bracelet which made of gold, but she had it fell in the plug hole. Chip saw it, and he called his mum. Chip's mum was able to get it back. However, the children thought about gold. Then, the magic key began to glow suddenly, and it took them to the new world. They got to a river, and a family were looking for gold. They had diet and looked for gold together. They found gold, but they met the robbers! They were rescued by old chewing gum which was in the plug hole. And the story is continued.

After I read this book, I remembered that I have looked for gold in the sea when I was a child. It was so fun. I would like you to read this book.

Reference
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex. (2003). The Hunt for Gold. Oxford: Oxford University Press
[202 words (10926 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿