FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/10

A Happy New Year!

I spent the last day of the year with Midori, and greeted the New Year with her too. I went to meet Midori to JUSCO in Ogawa and went to Yatsushirogu together. But, before that, we went to Joyful to have Midori's dinner. I ate pork and Kimuchi. After that, we went to Yatsushirogu to greet the New Year. We counted down until it will be 2012, and finally, it became the New Year! We worshiped and drew a normal written fortune and one for love. Both of them were very good luck.^^ I was so happy! Then, we met Narimi and Arisa who are our high school friends. We walked around a little, and went back home. Then, we went to Sanjingu which is the shrine in my hometown. I met Junki, Himako, Kazuki, Koshiro, Sena, and Masashi. After that, I sent Midori to her house. I want to make this year happy.^^
[165 words (14475 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿