FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/08

BR 2-14: Lost in the Jungle

"The magic took them into a jungle. The jungle was full of plants (Hunt, 2003, p. 8)."

I chose this book because it looked interesting. This book has some animals, for example, snakes, monkeys, crocodiles, and so on. I read a little in the library, I wanted to read more.

This story started the scene that a boy think about his mother's birthday present. His mother loves plants, so he and his family gave his mother some plants for her birthday. The children went to the boy's room to play. Then, they got the magic key, and they opened the door of little house by it. They arrived at jungle and saw many animals. They were attacked by the animals, but a man and a woman helped the children. After that, they ran a risks together, and the story is continued.

After I read this book, I want to try to go to jungle. However, I think the real jungle is dangerous and fearful. So, zoo is the best for me. I would like you to read this book.

Reference
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex. (2003). Lost in the Jungle. Oxford: Oxford University Press
[195 words (10375 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿