FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/10

Tokyo Trip Day2 (morning)

We got up at 6:30 and made our face up. First, we went to Ameya Yokocho in Ueno. I went there for the first time. We got to Ameyoko too early, so all of stores are closed.haha We went to Mr. Donuts to kill time, and at about 10:00, stores are opened. We walked around and bought bag.^^
After we went to Ameyoko, we went to the Ueno Park. We went there for the first time. There is the statue of Saigo Takamori, and we took pictures together.^^ Also, there are many children. There is a shrine, so we went there.
After that, we went to Asakusa. We got off at Asakusa Station, and we were invited to ride on the jinrikisha. We were tired, so we decided to ride on it. It cost 1,500 yen, but it was so fun. The driver was same age with us, but he did not look so.haha We had guide, and we could saw Tokyo Sky Tree! We saw it for the first time, and it was so big! We took many pictures of it and talked with the driver. We enjoyed that.
We got off near the Sky Tree, we went to two shrines which there are the gods of marriage. The driver taught us about it. We drew a written fortune and enjoyed it.
Then, we went to Sensoji! I went there for the first time, and I wanted to go there at least once. Sensoji is famous for Kaminarimon, do you know? There are so many people. We worshiped and took a lot of pictures. A strange foreign person had take a picture for us! He was so kindly. We walked around and ate Ningyoyaki. Also, I bought souvenirs for my family. I bought, of course, Kminari Okoshi!^^
[313 words (12270 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿