"The magic took them underwater. The children had masks and flippers and tanks of air. They could swim underwater (Hunt, Brychta, 2003, p.18)."
I chose this book because there is a octopus in the front cover, and I could not expect the story. So, I wanted to know the story.
This story started from the scene that Mrs May and the children were in the swimming pool. The children take swimming class and practice swimming every week. One day, a girl and a boy told their parents that they passed the swimming test. So, their parents had a surprise for the children. It was a fish tank. The children were glad, and they looked at the fish swimming. They went shopping and bought fish tank goods. They put rocks, a ship, and little box in the tank. Then, the magic key began to glow and took them into a new adventure. The children got to underwater. They swam there and found an octopus which was sitting on a chest. They drove the octopus and opened the chest. It had many gold things, and they were so excited. Suddenly. a shark came to them, and the story is continued.
After I read this book, I knew that octopus dislikes bubble for the first time. I went to swimming school when I was a child, so I want to try to swim underwater! I would like you to read this book.
I chose this book because there is a octopus in the front cover, and I could not expect the story. So, I wanted to know the story.
This story started from the scene that Mrs May and the children were in the swimming pool. The children take swimming class and practice swimming every week. One day, a girl and a boy told their parents that they passed the swimming test. So, their parents had a surprise for the children. It was a fish tank. The children were glad, and they looked at the fish swimming. They went shopping and bought fish tank goods. They put rocks, a ship, and little box in the tank. Then, the magic key began to glow and took them into a new adventure. The children got to underwater. They swam there and found an octopus which was sitting on a chest. They drove the octopus and opened the chest. It had many gold things, and they were so excited. Suddenly. a shark came to them, and the story is continued.
After I read this book, I knew that octopus dislikes bubble for the first time. I went to swimming school when I was a child, so I want to try to swim underwater! I would like you to read this book.
Reference
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex. (2003). The Treasure Chest. Oxford: Oxford University Press[253 words (11179 words)]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿