"Dad has a Grand Plan." "A Grand Plan?" said Chip. "what's a Grand Plan? (Hunt, Brychta, 2003, p.4)"
I chose this book because a dog's face of front cover is interesting. I was not able to expect the story, so I wanted to read.
This story started from the scene that a family would go out on a holiday. Dad has a Grand Plan and he taught the children about it. Then, they packed their bags and left home. They got to their cabin. There were a rope swing on the tree, so the children were excited. However, they entered the cabin, and Mum found a crow. The crow caused something, and the story is continued.
After I read this book, I remembered that I went to a cabin in Minnesota. I want my cabin! I would like you to read this book.
I chose this book because a dog's face of front cover is interesting. I was not able to expect the story, so I wanted to read.
This story started from the scene that a family would go out on a holiday. Dad has a Grand Plan and he taught the children about it. Then, they packed their bags and left home. They got to their cabin. There were a rope swing on the tree, so the children were excited. However, they entered the cabin, and Mum found a crow. The crow caused something, and the story is continued.
After I read this book, I remembered that I went to a cabin in Minnesota. I want my cabin! I would like you to read this book.
Reference
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex. (2003). Dad's Grand Plan. Oxford: Oxford University Press[160 words (10535 words)]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿