FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/10

Amo's Birthday Party

I participated to Amo's surprise birthday party with Eimi, Okaki, Juri, Sally, Mapu, and Amo. I would not participate to the party, but it was decided to participate suddenly. So, I, Sally, and Mapu were secret guests. I and Juri went shopping at PARCO before the party, and met Okaki and Mapu at Doutor Coffee. We met Mapu for the first time, but we became friends soon. After that, Eimi came there. Eimi, Juri, and Okaki went to J cafe earlier. I and Mapu waited for coming time that we appear. Then, Sally came to us soon. After Eimi's sign, we entered the restaurant and surprised Amo! It was successful! And, we gave Amo some presents. She looked so happy, so I was too. After that, we had dinner and drink alcohol a little. Then, we went to the game center and took Purikura.^^ After that, 2nd surprise was started. We took Amo to swiss where Marika was working. Marika got to bring a birthday cake surprisingly. Amo was so surprised again.haha There was big Christmas tree, and it was so beautiful. We ate the cake and had a good time! I like to do surprise for my friends because they will be happy. I want to gather with Eibei girls right now!
[226 words (13029 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿