FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/10

Coming-of-age celebration

On January 3rd, I went to the coming-of-age celebration. First of all, I got up at 5:00 and made my face up by myself. After that, I went to Bridal Miyuki and got to dress up. There were some people already and I met some friend of mine. Then, I came back home and had my uncle my hair done. I had to go the hall because I was an executive committee. I played a roll of emcee. I was so glad to see my junior high school friends. I took many pictures with my friends and teachers. I also rode on the jinrikisha. After the celebration, I went to show to my work place. I was happy because many people said "You are cute." After that, I took off kimono and slept a little at home. In the evening, I participated to class reunion at Ipponyari. I ate something, drink alcohol, took pictures, and talked with many friends! It was so fun! After that, we went to karaoke with some people as the 2nd party. I came back home at about 4:00 and went to part-time job soon. However, I enjoyed so much. I love Hikawa!
[212 words (14800 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿