FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/11

Ansering Questions

First of all, I could make my reading skill develop through book reviews because I read many books. I could read without a dictionary and more quickly.

Second, I could make my writing skill develop through essay prep. and essay posts because I wrote many sentences in essays. I wrote harder without thinking grammar, so I may have made mistakes in sentences, but it is OK.

Third, I could make my summary skill develop through essay catchers because I watched a movie and wrote essay about it. It was so hard to describe the movie in essay.

Fourth, I could make my presentation skill develop through presentations because I created presentations harder. I also created presentations in Speaking class, so I could my presentation skill develop through not only Writing class but also Speaking class.

Fifth, I could make my communication skill develop through comments on classmates' and peers' posts because I communicated with my friends on blogs by post comments. I also could enjoy reading blogs of my friends, so it was fun to communicate on their each blog.

Finally, I could make my typing skill develop through routine weekly posts on topics of my choice because I came to be able to type quickly through typing homework. I also could introduce my favorites to my friends through my blog. It was fun to write my favorites.
[228 words (15282 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿