FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/09

BR 2-16: A Fright in the Night

"Oh no!" said Chip. "I can see a ghost. It is a ghost this time (Hunt, Brychta, 2003, p.19)."

I chose this book because it looked interesting. When I read a little in the library, I saw a ghost in this book. So, I wanted to know its true self.

This story started from the scene that a boy and a girl went to stay with their grandmother for a week. They helped her, for example, field work, cooking, and lighting the fire of fireplace. One time, the boy asked grandmother if there are ghosts in the house. She answered "No." At night, two children would sleep together in one room. They could not sleep, so the girl play a joke. She surprised by becoming a ghost, and they laughed. Then, they looked out of the window, and they found a ghost! The story is continued.

After I read this book, I could somehow expected the last. However, I wanted to stay with my grandparents. I would like you to read this book.

Reference
Hunt, Roderick. Brychta, Alex. (2003). A Fright in the Night. Oxford: Oxford University Press
[189 words (10724 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿