FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2012/01/10

Tokyo Trip Day2 (afternoon)

In the afternoon, we went back to Shinokubo and had lunch at Ondoru which is Korean food restaurant. It was the restaurant I got my brother to know before I came to Tokyo. I ate a cheese sundobu chige. It was spicy and delicious. The restaurant is run by Korean people, but all of them are good Japanese speaker. After lunch, we walked in the Shinokubo Street. We went to many Korean stars' shops and bought some goods. We were so excited and happy because there were so many goods of our favorite artists. I saw the panel of "You're beautiful" which is Korean drama. I was so surprised, and I got Midori to take pictures with it. I bought some clear files, a towel, and some facial packs of FT Island.
After shopping, we went to Shibuya to meet my brother. We met at the Shibuya Station and went to restaurant which I reserved before I came to Tokyo. I wanted to go there no matter what because it hold a event of FT Island. This picture is clothes which FT Island wore really in the concert. Also, there are some posters of them, and their live DVD was broadcast. I was so excited and I took a lot of pictures, so I was happy. There is a chocolate fondue, so we enjoyed dinner time.
After dinner, we went back to Shinjyuku and went to a bar to drink alcohol. We talked about many things drinking alcohol. We had a good time. Then, we broke up there and we went back to the hotel. When I got to the hotel, I was so sleepy, so I went to bed soon.
[292 words (12562 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿