Next morning, we woke up at 6:30. It was so early, wasn't it? In the early morning, we went to Tokyo Daijingu. It is famous for the god of marriage. We worshiped there and drew a written fortune. I also bought a lackey charm for marriage. Then, we went to coffee shop and ate breakfast.
After that, we went back to Shinokubo and walked around again. This time, we walked the Okubo Street which we did not walked yesterday, so we found Krean stars' shops more! I bought some goods for my friends and myself. I bought a poster of FT Island. What do you think How much it was? It was only 100 yen! I was so surprised and bought it at once.^^ Then, we ate Hottoku which is like pan cake. I ate honey flavor, but unfortunately, it drop down my hair, so my hair became sticky. However, it was good taste. In the afternoon, we went back to the hotel and checked it out. Then, we said good bye for Shinokubo.X( We went to the Haneda Airport by train and came back to Kumamoto at about 17:00. I would not leave Tokyo because I would like to go more famous place and go shopping. I was so sad. So, I want to go there again! However, I am going to go Korea this year ♡
After that, we went back to Shinokubo and walked around again. This time, we walked the Okubo Street which we did not walked yesterday, so we found Krean stars' shops more! I bought some goods for my friends and myself. I bought a poster of FT Island. What do you think How much it was? It was only 100 yen! I was so surprised and bought it at once.^^ Then, we ate Hottoku which is like pan cake. I ate honey flavor, but unfortunately, it drop down my hair, so my hair became sticky. However, it was good taste. In the afternoon, we went back to the hotel and checked it out. Then, we said good bye for Shinokubo.X( We went to the Haneda Airport by train and came back to Kumamoto at about 17:00. I would not leave Tokyo because I would like to go more famous place and go shopping. I was so sad. So, I want to go there again! However, I am going to go Korea this year ♡
[241 words (12803 words)]


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿