FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/12/27

Typing Homework 13 (My favorite dish)

My favorite dish is Kimchi-pot dish. I like Korean food very much. I often go Korean food restaurant with my friends. I often go "Soul" which is run by Korean people. I found the restaurant this year, and I went there once a month. I like its Kimchi-pot dish because it has a large amount and it is so cheep! It is hot, but I like it. I went to some Korean restaurants in Kumamoto, and I found that "Soul" is the best. However, I sometimes eat Kimchi-pot dish at my house. I like it too because all of my family eat it together. I also like grilled slices of meat. My favorite grilled slices of meat restaurant is Heijyoen in my hometown. Its meat is so tender and good taste. I often go there for celebration with my family. I want to go the two restaurant in the near future.
[154 words (9848 words)]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿