"Kipper's toys were coming to life. Teddy gave Kipper a shake (Hunt, 2003, p. 2)."
I chose this book because I was able to see so many bears when I read a little. So, It looked interesting. That was why I wanted to read this book.
This story started the scene that Kipper's toys woke up when he was sleeping. A teddy bear had a magic key. The toys and Kipper entered a little house. Then, they got to an airport, and there were only bears. The bears were going to go the Teddy Bears Picnic, and the toys and Kipper went to it too. Suddenly, one of toys, Bunbury saw a kidnap. The famous bears were taken to a big house by them. The toys and Kipper thought what should they do, and they went to the house too. Then, they distributed free honey to kidnappers, and they caught the kidnappers by honey!
After I read this book, I was surprised because the toys woke up. I would like my toys wake up too. And, I want to go another world like bears world. I thought it was nice idea to use honey. They were brave because they were able to catch the kidnappers. I would like you to read this book.
I chose this book because I was able to see so many bears when I read a little. So, It looked interesting. That was why I wanted to read this book.
This story started the scene that Kipper's toys woke up when he was sleeping. A teddy bear had a magic key. The toys and Kipper entered a little house. Then, they got to an airport, and there were only bears. The bears were going to go the Teddy Bears Picnic, and the toys and Kipper went to it too. Suddenly, one of toys, Bunbury saw a kidnap. The famous bears were taken to a big house by them. The toys and Kipper thought what should they do, and they went to the house too. Then, they distributed free honey to kidnappers, and they caught the kidnappers by honey!
After I read this book, I was surprised because the toys woke up. I would like my toys wake up too. And, I want to go another world like bears world. I thought it was nice idea to use honey. They were brave because they were able to catch the kidnappers. I would like you to read this book.
Reference
Hunt, Roderick. (2003). The Kidnappers. Oxford: Oxford University Press[225 words (7866 words)]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿