My favorite drink is green tea. When I buy a drink at vending machine, I almost choose green tea. I don't dislike oolong tea, barley tea, and Sokenbicha, but I like green tea best all of tea. In winter, I often drink hot green tea when I have a diet. My mother and grandmother liked green tea, so I might have been influenced by them. When I was a elementary school child, I learned how to make powdered tea. And, I really made and drank it! It was so bitter, but so good. Since then, I have liked green tea so much. Then, of course, I like desserts of green tea. For example, I like green tea ice cream, green tea pudding, green tea parfait, and so on. If I find green tea confectionery, I would try to eat them. I want to go to Kyoto, and try to eat various desserts of green tea someday!
[157 words (7476 words)]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿