I have ever learned some languages. My mother tongue is, of course, Japanese. In addition, I have learned English, French, and Korean! French and Korean are the languages that I had wanted to learn. Then, I will explain my language learning histories.
First of all, I will talk about my mother tongue, Japanese! I have spoken Japanese since I was a child. I don't know how I was able to speak it. Japanese has so many local dialects. I mainly speak Yatsushiro ben, but I can understand dialect of Kurume in Fukuoka because my mother was born in Kurume. I was influenced by the city people when I entered KGU, so now, I speak Kumamoto city ben a little.
Second, I will talk about English. I have learned English since I was 12 years old. However, I had known some words because Japanese has a lot of English words which we use in daily life. I have taken English classes since I was 12 years old. In junior high school, I learned basic grammar of English. I also went to a cram school which my ALT run. In high school, I learned developed grammar of English. I could improve my English skill, especially, reading skill. In university, I am still learning English. I could improve English skill with a well-balanced. I went to Minnesota in the U.S. during this summer vacation. I went to overseas for the first time. I talked with a lot of American people in English, so I could improve my speaking skill.
Thirdly, I have learned French in KGU. I chose among some European language because I thought French sounds cool. It is the first time to study willingly. I learned basic grammar and basic conversation when I was in a year. Now, I am learning to read long passages of French.
Finally, I am learning Korean by myself. A reason why I would study Korean is that I like K-POP. I am learning Korean by watching Korean TV dramas, listening K-POP music, and my friends who are taking or took Korean class in KGU. I remembered some words and phrases of Korean.
For these my language learning histories, I thought it is important to learn various kinds of languages. By learning languages, I can expand my outlook. However, I want to speak English fluently, so I want to use English more. Then, I want to travel various countries to learn their culture too.
First of all, I will talk about my mother tongue, Japanese! I have spoken Japanese since I was a child. I don't know how I was able to speak it. Japanese has so many local dialects. I mainly speak Yatsushiro ben, but I can understand dialect of Kurume in Fukuoka because my mother was born in Kurume. I was influenced by the city people when I entered KGU, so now, I speak Kumamoto city ben a little.
Second, I will talk about English. I have learned English since I was 12 years old. However, I had known some words because Japanese has a lot of English words which we use in daily life. I have taken English classes since I was 12 years old. In junior high school, I learned basic grammar of English. I also went to a cram school which my ALT run. In high school, I learned developed grammar of English. I could improve my English skill, especially, reading skill. In university, I am still learning English. I could improve English skill with a well-balanced. I went to Minnesota in the U.S. during this summer vacation. I went to overseas for the first time. I talked with a lot of American people in English, so I could improve my speaking skill.
Thirdly, I have learned French in KGU. I chose among some European language because I thought French sounds cool. It is the first time to study willingly. I learned basic grammar and basic conversation when I was in a year. Now, I am learning to read long passages of French.
Finally, I am learning Korean by myself. A reason why I would study Korean is that I like K-POP. I am learning Korean by watching Korean TV dramas, listening K-POP music, and my friends who are taking or took Korean class in KGU. I remembered some words and phrases of Korean.
For these my language learning histories, I thought it is important to learn various kinds of languages. By learning languages, I can expand my outlook. However, I want to speak English fluently, so I want to use English more. Then, I want to travel various countries to learn their culture too.
[413 words (8340 words)]
This essay is easy to read☆
返信削除Do you have a friend who is French?
My father speaks Osaka ben.
Please tell me how to speak Yatsushiro ben!
Do you love Mr. Sato?
返信削除French is so difficult×(
返信削除I can't speak English('`)TEHEPERO
You had such a nice experience in USA!
返信削除What's your favorite Korean dramas and musics?
I don't know it so much.
I want to hear your Yatsushiro ben sometime!!
I wanna sing K-POP! but I don't want to learn it! haha
返信削除Oh you're learning 3 languages! Surprised!
Why did you choose to study French?
I'm learning Spanish now.