I will talk about Popcorn. I have been working at a theater, so I caught a good idea, Popcorn!
First of all, I will talk about a material of Popcorn. Popcorn is made from popcorn. It is not usual corn. I think you usually eat sweet corn, but it cannot make Popcorn.
Popcorn is eaten Native American for the first time many years ago.
Look at these pictures. These are standard Popcorn flavor. White popcorn is salt flavor, and blown one is charamel flavor. Which do you like better? I like both of them.
These are strange flavor Popcorn. Pink Popcorn is strawberry flavor, coloful one is fluit mix, orange one is mango flavor, dark blown one is chocolate, and the center one is lemonade! I don't know if they are delicious, but please try to eat them someday.
Popcorn is also good snack when you watch a movie. In America, it is popular to watch a movie eating Popcorn. Some people say that sound of eating Popcorn is loud, so please be careful to you eat Popcorn during the silent scene.
These are Popcorn in Tokyo Disneyland. It has many kinds of Popcorn box: helloween version, christmas version, Daffy's box, and so on.
These are Popcorn in Universal Stadio Japan. It also has many kinds of Popcorn box. So cute, are't they?
Finally, I will show you a video about how to cook Popcorn. Please try it!
Thank you for listening.
[490 words (9528 words)]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿