FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/11/04

My favorite scene of Robin Hood

My favorite scene of Robin Hood is that Robin went to King's brother to hand his crown. Robin Hood was sincere because he handed it exactly. He was asked King to hand his brother the crown when he is dying. So, he was entrusted a important role. It may have been possible to give up the role, but he achieved it exactly. I thought that he was honest and brave. He also had a important role. It was to hand the sword of Robart to his father. Robart was killed at the war, so the role is also important role. However, he achieved it exactly though he was almost killed by French army. I think that this movie is not only about the fight between England and France, but also about human nature of Robin Hood. After I watched this movie, I was moved because of his human nature.
[150 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿