FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/11/08

BR 2-09: Marcel and the White Star

"He puts the White Star around his neck. Then he runs to the door (Rabley, 1998, p.8)."

I chose this book because the mouse is cute. When I found the book, I thought that this story is that the mouse is main character. I like tails of that the animal is main character, so I wanted to read this book.

This story started from introduce the mouse's life. His name is Marcel, and he is a French mouse. He lives in Paris, and he is smart because he likes books, old films, and opera! When he was waiting at the Louvre metro station after dinner, he found tow men. They talked about the White Star: beautiful diamond ring whose opera star Miss Zara Dupont. Yes, they would steal it! After Marcel heard that, he went to her house to stop it. However, when he got to her house, it was already late. She called police, and Marcel chased them. The two men entered a house, so he entered too. They show the White Star their companion. Then, Marcel bit the tall man's leg, and he brought the White Star putting it around his neck. He sent it Zara's house. Next day, that story is in all the newspapers.

After I read it, I thought that Marcel is so kindly. He saw the two man and heard their plan by chance, but he was worried about her and moved for her. I thought that he is reliable though he is small. I would like you to read this book.

Reference
Rabley, Stephen. (1998). Marcel and the White Star. Harlow: Pearson Education
[274 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿