FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/11/08

Essay about homestay program in Minnesota

This program made me change. I was ashamed to talk to foreign people before I came Minnesota because I am not good at speaking English. But now, I can talk without being shy even if I cannot speak English well.

First of all, I thought American people are very friendly because they often say "Hi!" to strange people. So, it is comfortable for me to stay there because I am a foreign person.

My most important experience was when I drove airplane in the sky. I went to Benson Airport with my host family, and I saw a few small airplanes. I thought that we would just look at them, but some people got into them, so I wanted to get in one also. Suddenly, a man asked me "Do you want to get into the airplane?" I was surprised, but I was also happy because I thought that I can have good experience. I saw a beautiful view like houses, forests, and lakes! It was very impressive, so I will remember that forever.

Finally, I love my host family. I was worried that I could not get along with them, or communicate with them with my poor English because this is my first trip to the U.S. But my host family was very kindly, so I was relieved. Their three boys are so cute and vigorous, so I enjoyed playing with them every day. I deeply appreciated their clear English and behavior. I thank everyone who I talked to me. I love you;)♥

★http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.107489882687490.9269.100002794373138&type=3
★http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.107490022687476.9270.100002794373138&type=3
[255 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿