"They made one go-kart out of two. They put the front of Anneena's go-kart on the back of Wilma's (Hunt, 2003, p. 16)."
I chose this book because I was not able to expect the story of go-kart, so I wanted to read this book. I also thought that these go-kart's shape is a little different from ones which I have ever seen.
This story started the scene that two children found a notice of go-kart race. They wanted to participate to it, so they told their parents. They had a old go-kart, but it was broken. Then, they decide to make a new one. The children and parents made it cooperating each other. Lastly, they made the red go-kart! When a girl, Wilma practice riding it, she saw her friend who has the blue go-kart. Her name is Anneena, and They had a race. Wilma thought that she would win, but Anneena was faster. Suddenly, a dog across in front of Anneena, so they crashed into a bush. So, their go-kart were broken. Then, they and their parents made a new one by parts of Anneena's and Wilma's. They participated to go-kart race, and Anneena rode the new go-kart because she won by coin. But, she was not able to win though she wanted to win. However, she was happy.
After I read this story, I thought the idea that they made the new go-kart by pieces of two children's. I also thought that it is important not only to win, but also to cooperate. They were good children because they were honest. I would like you to read this book.
I chose this book because I was not able to expect the story of go-kart, so I wanted to read this book. I also thought that these go-kart's shape is a little different from ones which I have ever seen.
This story started the scene that two children found a notice of go-kart race. They wanted to participate to it, so they told their parents. They had a old go-kart, but it was broken. Then, they decide to make a new one. The children and parents made it cooperating each other. Lastly, they made the red go-kart! When a girl, Wilma practice riding it, she saw her friend who has the blue go-kart. Her name is Anneena, and They had a race. Wilma thought that she would win, but Anneena was faster. Suddenly, a dog across in front of Anneena, so they crashed into a bush. So, their go-kart were broken. Then, they and their parents made a new one by parts of Anneena's and Wilma's. They participated to go-kart race, and Anneena rode the new go-kart because she won by coin. But, she was not able to win though she wanted to win. However, she was happy.
After I read this story, I thought the idea that they made the new go-kart by pieces of two children's. I also thought that it is important not only to win, but also to cooperate. They were good children because they were honest. I would like you to read this book.
Reference
Hunt, Roderick. (2003). The Go-kart Race. Oxford: Oxford University Press[302 words (6624 words)]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿