"There is nowhere clean to sit." "We can clean it up," said Sam suddenly (Umansky, 2000, p.6).
I chose this book because I thought the title is interesting. I was not able to understand its meaning. So, I would like to know the meaning through reading this book.
This story started the scene that a teacher and students went to a park to take fresh air. However, when they got to the park, they were dissapointed because there were a lot of rubbish, and there is no space to sit. So, a student, Sam suggested that they can clean it up. The teacher and students cleaned the park. Then, the park became more beautiful than before, and they made the monster by the rubbish. A journalist of local newspaper came their school to take a their picture. It was on the front page of newspaper. After that, they came to put litter in the bins when they use the park.
After I read this book, I thought that the students were great because they cleaned the park up on their own initiative. Nobody wants to use the dirty park, so I would like to make it be cleaner than before when I use it. I want you to do so, so I would like you to read this book.
Reference
Umansky, Kaye. (2000). The Rubbish Monster. Harlow: Pearson/Longman[230 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿