[212 words]
2011/07/12
7.7.Thu: Japanese Drum
I went seeing a lesson of Japanese drum last Thursday. Name of the group is Ohryudaiko. It is a Japanese drum group of my hometown, and I had belonged to it for about 4 years since I was 11 years old. I met Japanese drum for the first time at the school festival of my elementary school. I played it for the first time, but I would not enter the group. However, my mother made me and my younger brother enter it. I dislike going to lesson of it because there were not my friends, but I went to every week with my brother. Then, I gradually got along well with teammates. I played it at festival of my hometown, school festival, and so on. I enjoyed them. By the way, we stayed at a log house in Tategamikyo every summer. I enjoyed it too. I quit it because I became a student preparing for an examination, but Ohryudaiko is at home, so I like my teammates. I was said coming to lesson before I go to Minnesota by a teammate, so I went to last Thursday. I played the Japanese drum after a long time, so I had muscular pain. But I enjoyed it! I want to tell that in Minnesota.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

It's cool☆
返信削除I don't know you can Japanese drum.