FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/07/16

7.16.Sat: My future family

I want to have at least two children(daughter and son) and dogs.

I want my children to do sports. If my child is a boy, I want him to play soccer, rugby, and particularly baseball because I like to watch baseball. If my child is a girl, I want her to play basketball, tennis, and particularly volleyball because I had played volleyball for 9 years since I was a elementary schoolchild, and I like volleyball. I like sports very much, so I want to build a sportsman family.

I also want to make my children take some lessons. For example, piano, calligraphy, swimming, and so on. I had practiced calligraphy and swimming for about 6 years. I also had taken piano lessons for 10 years, and taken Japanese drum lessons for 4 years. Through their lessons, I became a sociable person, and I could be not shy in public, so I want make my children take some lessons, and I want them to be sociable persons.

Furthermore, I want to have dogs and other various animals. I like animals, particularly dogs, so I want to have various dogs. For example, Doberman pinscher, Spitz, Husky, and so on. I also want to some animals, for example, Ferret, Gninea pig, Piglets, and so on.

By the way, I like "Full House" which is an American comedic drama. It is very interesting, and they are very warm home, so I want to build a home like that.
[245 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿