FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/07/12

7.8.Fri: The Farewell Party

I joined a farewell party of Mr. Yamamoto. He was a manager of Toho Cinemas Uki Value where I work as my part-time job. I have worked there for about 1 year, but I hardly see him because my working hours and his ones hardly match. However, I was friendly with him like my grand father, so I miss him. By the way, I joined a party of TCUV for the first time, so I was so excited. We hold it in Jyubei which is near Uki Value in Ogawa. We drank and ate a lot of things talking each other. I enjoyed it. Then, some people went to karaoke box in Matsubase as a second party, and some people added to it. We sang a lot of sings, for example, AKB48, SNSD, KARA, and so on. I enjoyed it very much! We broke up at 1:00 a.m. After that, I went to Kinpozan with my friend. Its view was berry beautiful, and I was moved by it. We talked for about an hour, and I returned home at 4:00 a.m. I lacked of sleep, but I enjoyed it.
[194 words]

1 件のコメント: