FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/07/18

7.17.Sun: Photo Homework

Yesterday, I went to downtown in Kumamoto City with Hiroyo to do photo homework for homestay program. First of all, we took pictures of train. We arrived at Kumamoto Station, and we went to a station of Shinkansen. We would not get into the Shinkansen, but we entered stop to take pictures of Shinkansen. We bought a platform ticket, and we saw Tsubame, Mizuho, and Sakura! We were able to take nice pictures. After that, we took a streetcar and went to downtown. It hold a yukata festival at the time, so we were lucky. We took some pictures of yukata, my favorite shop, and so on. Then, we were tired, so we had a break. I bought a crepe, and Hiroyo bought a cup of juice. We were able to be relax. After that, we returned home. We were able to take very good pictures!
[146 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. streetcar.

    You can also say trum instead of it.
    There are not so many trum in Japan.
    Only what I know is,Nagasaki,Hiroshima,Sapporo and Kumamoto.

    返信削除