[233 words]
2011/07/03
7.1.Fri: Shopping and JOHCK Party
I went shopping in downtown of Kumamoto City with Hiroyo by bus. First of all, we went to PARCO, which began a sale. We looked for clothes to we wear in America. We saw LOWRYS FARM, RETRO GIRL, and so on. I bought a cardigan at RETRO GIRL because its shopping bag was very cute. The bag was printed the Eiffel Tower. I like it very much, so I wanted the bag. Then, we went to DOUTOR which is a coffee shop to have a break. When we entered there, we found Risa.M. She worked there. I drank a cup of milk tea, and it was very delicious. Next, we went to NEWS shop, and we saw "earth music and ecology" which is a clothes shop. I found a cute dress, so I bought it. I also bought a shirt at "as know as". I was very satisfied with the shopping. After that, we joined the JOHCK Party. JOHCK means JOli, Ossan, Harucapi, Chanmai and Konimi. They are nicknames of Midori.S, Hiroyo.M, Mai.K, Konomi.I, and me! We went to A-un which is an Asian food restaurant. We ate and drank very much, and we talked. After that, we took Prikura. Then, we broke up, and I returned home with Midori and Hiroyo by train. I had a sooooo good time♥ I want to hold the party again!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿