First of all, Daniel was a voice artist who has 7 voices, but he quit its job because he and director do not get along with each other. Then, he went to meet his children, and he remembered that today was his son's birthday. Therefore, he hold a birthday party, and he called a mobile zoo! His children were very happy, but neighborhood was thrown into confusion. I thought that he did it so that his son would be glad. I felt his love, but that caused the bad situation.
Next, after his wife, Miranda saw that situation, she decided divorce from Daniel. Daniel also loves her, so he would not divorce. I thought that he made a mistake how to love his children. Miranda has run out of patience with Daniel. He went out their house reluctantly. I thought he was poor. His children were also missing him. They love Daniel too.
Then, he looked for a new job, and he is employed a TV company. One night, he had dinner with his children in his house. Then, Miranda came to meet them, and she told Daniel that she hired a housekeeper. He hit upon a good idea! It is that he return home in place of the housekeeper. He changed the housekeeper's phone number which she showed him. I thought that he loves his family very much, but he is fearful.
Finally, he disguised a housekeeper, and he worked in the house. He tricked his family of his natural acting ability and voices. However, he have not tried housework, so he failed anything. He worked harder for his family, but it is bad to trick them, I think. What he loves them very much cause that.
Through this movie, I thought that it is fearful to love family very much. Daniel was so good father for children, but he became a fearful father by divorce. I sympathized with Miranda because I also dislike scattering my house. I felt that love sometimes change to fearful thing. However, father's love for children is strong!
[400 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿