FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/06/05

6.3.Fri:Reo's Birthday!

This dog is my pet, Reo. He received his birthday on June 3rd. He became 9 years old, so he is very elderly. He came to my house when he was 3 month since he was born. He looks very slender, and he has little hair. Gradually, his hair grew up. He likes to take a walk, so he will be glad when we say "Sanpo!". Also, he is very lonely. When we go outside, he bark for us. He also like to ride a car. At once, we went to my grandmother's house in Fukuoka with Reo, but he was very good behavior. I love him very much because he makes me relax. He is a boy, but he is very cute♥ He has only dislike thing. It is to be taken pictures. He would not look at a camera, so it is difficult to take pictures. I want him to live for long time!
[157words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! little Haruka is cute too!

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    Really? Maybe I was 12 years old at the time.

    返信削除