
The boy who shows up this book is so cute. His name is Andy. He is so pitiful because he cannot have his family play. When he say to play with him, he is said "Later." by them. I wished that they let him play together, but all of his family said "Later, later, later...". Then he went to his dog, Rover, and he asked him to play together. Rover was so glad, and they played together. Rover is so cute too because he wagged his tail, and he is clever. However, they played for a long time, so Andy was tired. At last, when Rover went to Andy in order to have throw the stick again, Andy said "Later." to him. After all, Rover was the most pitiful.
Harriet.Z:PUFFIN BOOKS
[133words]
Seems interesting! Do you like reading books written in English?
返信削除Hello Haruka.
返信削除My name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
Nice to see you.
I'm looking forward to read your blog.
Take care.
Toshi
→yudai
返信削除Thank you for your comment!
Yes, I like to read English books.
→mangi madang
Thank you for your comment!
I feel ashamed that you read my blog, but I write blog harder!