FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/06/28

6.24.Fri:Kyosyoku Members' Party♥

I joined a Kyoshoku members' party on last Friday. I had looked forward to coming the day because it was the first party with Kyoshoku member. 9 people joined it. Their names are Yukina.N, Yuki.O, Saori.Y, Miki.H, Momo.T, Yuki.M, Yui.T, Saori.T, and me. Some people have taken a teacher-training course since last year, but some people have taken it this year. People who have taken it increased, so I was very glad! Then, we gathered in front of NEWS which is a shop in Kamitori, and we went to "Garden Party" which is a bar of fried food on a skewer. We enjoyed this party, and we ate and drank a lot of things. Also, we enjoyed talked each other, especially about love♡ We broke up about 9:30 p.m., but Miki.H, Yukina.N, and I went to karaoke box! We sang all night(^^) We broke up 6:00 a.m., and I returned home. Then, I went to a part-time job without sleeping! I want to hold 2nd Kyoshoku members' party♡
[184 words]

4 件のコメント:

  1. Let's eat out together♡
    But, please no touch my body^^*

    返信削除
  2. Hello~♪
    I'm matsuyuki.
    I enjoyed the party too!!
    I'm looking forward to holding 2nd party!✿✿

    返信削除
  3. I want to talk with Yukina^^.
    I've been to Garden Party, I like there too.
    Where kaeaoke box did you go?

    返信削除
  4. Thank you for your comments!
    →Marika
    I want to eat out together!
    Your OPI is mine (^^)♥haha

    →Matsuyuki
    When we hold 2nd Kyoshoku Party, let's go to karaoke!

    →Eimi
    Yukina is sooo funny♥
    We went to Sound Park in Shinshigai.

    返信削除