FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/06/22

6.21.Tue:A Revolving Sushi Bar

 

Yesterday, I went to Sushi Ichiba in Yatsushiro with my family. I like sushi very much♡ Most of all which are stepped onto a conveyer are put wasabi. I don't like wasabi because it is spicy, and it makes me cry, so I ordered some sushi. I ate grilled salmon, natto maki, prawn, corn mayo, egg mayo, fatty tuna, and so on! By the way, I was surprised because water melons are put onto the conveyer! I ate it, and it was very delicious(^^) I was full and satisfied very much. I would like to go again♡
[98 words]

4 件のコメント:

  1. I want to eat it! Let's go to sushi again.^^

    返信削除
  2. I want to eat sushi with you♥

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for your comments!
    →goyuki
    They were very delicious♥

    →Hiroyo
    Let's go to eat sushi for team Yoshinoya!

    →Midori.Y
    Let's go together!
    I want to go with you too(^^)

    返信削除