FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/10/19

Essay 2-01a: My favorite place


















My favorite place is the road along the Hikawa River which follow near my house. I like to walk the road alone or with my dog. I have three reasons why I like the road.

First of all, it has a lot of nature. I can see the Hikawa River, flowers of the seasons, mountains, and so on. In Spring, I can see a lot of cherry blossoms in the mountains. Also, camellias will be in bloom along the road. In summer, I can see clear blue sky, and play in the Hikawa River. In autumn, I can see colored leaves in the mountains. Also, cosmoses will be in bloom along the road. In winter, rape blossoms will be in bloom along the road. So, I can feel seasons by walking the road.

Second, I can see a very beautiful sunset in evening. I like to see that because I can look back upon myself. When I see the sunset, I often think my future, school life, my favorite things, and so on. Also, I like to walk with my dog while listening to music. That makes me relax. When I listen to music, I want to sing songs, so I hum. However, in evening, some people take dogs out for a walk, so I can see other kind of dogs, for example, dachshund, chihuahua, and so on.

Finally, I can see a lot of stars at night. In summer, it is hot in the daytime, but it is cool at night. So, I like to walk at night while seeing stars. My hometown is the country, so we can see them clearly. If you climb the mountains, you can see them more clearly, and you may see shooting stars. However, I feel my heart clean when I see stars, so I can forget my bad memories.

From these reasons, I like the road in my hometown. I used to play in the river in summer with my brothers and friends when I was a child. I swam in the river, caught fishes, and saw ducks. I have known since I was a child, so I feel a strong attachment. I would like you to come here♡
[367 words]

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    Around Hikawa river is wonderful!
    I want to go Hikawa.
    Please come to my hometown too!

    返信削除
  2. I like stars♡
    I want to see a lot of stars!

    返信削除
  3. I think the nature which are in your hometown sound great!
    What seasons do you like there?^^

    返信削除
  4. The picture is so good.
    Is the place far from KGU?
    It's wonderful for you to listen to music, walk with your dog and see the beautiful sunset.
    How about observing the stars with a telescope?

    返信削除
  5. Your hometown is nice! My hometown has a river such your hometown. Which districts Hikawa belongs in?

    返信削除
  6. This picture is very cute. I want to go there!

    返信削除