I introduce you my university, KGU. I am belonging to a department of English and American. I learn a lot of things there, mainly, English! Also, I learn French as the second language. When you enter this department of KGU, you have to choose the second language among French, Spanish, German, and Russian. Also, if you want study Asian language, you can take Korean, or Chinese class. KGU has a lot of clubs, so you can find a club which is match you. This department of KGU has a lot of good points, so I would tell you them.
First of all, KGU is very good university to learn English because there are many opportunities to communicate foreign people. For example, freshman camp, English launge, English weekend, and so on. If you want to talk foreign people, you can do it in English launge. There are many exchange student and Japanese assistants, so don't worry if you are not good at speaking English.
Next, there are many opportunities to study abroad. If you want to study abroad for a long time, you can do it by undergoing an oral examination. You can choose a short term or a long term. If you want to study abroad, but you don't want to stay a long time, you can study abroad about a month. You can choose going during spring vacation or summer vacation. During summer vacation, you can go New Zealand. During summer vacation, you can go America or New Zealand. If you want to go by them, you have to stay with host family.
Then, if you want to be a English teacher in the future, you can get a license of it at KGU. I take a course of the teaching profession. It is very hard because it doesn't count as credits for graduation, but I enjoy it.
Considering the circumstances mentioned above, I recommend you coming KGU! If you like English, you should department of English and American at KGU. You can develop your English abilities. English class is very fun, and friends are very interesting and kindly, so you can learn pleasantly. Thank you for reading.
First of all, KGU is very good university to learn English because there are many opportunities to communicate foreign people. For example, freshman camp, English launge, English weekend, and so on. If you want to talk foreign people, you can do it in English launge. There are many exchange student and Japanese assistants, so don't worry if you are not good at speaking English.
Next, there are many opportunities to study abroad. If you want to study abroad for a long time, you can do it by undergoing an oral examination. You can choose a short term or a long term. If you want to study abroad, but you don't want to stay a long time, you can study abroad about a month. You can choose going during spring vacation or summer vacation. During summer vacation, you can go New Zealand. During summer vacation, you can go America or New Zealand. If you want to go by them, you have to stay with host family.
Then, if you want to be a English teacher in the future, you can get a license of it at KGU. I take a course of the teaching profession. It is very hard because it doesn't count as credits for graduation, but I enjoy it.
Considering the circumstances mentioned above, I recommend you coming KGU! If you like English, you should department of English and American at KGU. You can develop your English abilities. English class is very fun, and friends are very interesting and kindly, so you can learn pleasantly. Thank you for reading.
[362words]
Hello^^ I think it is good explanation.
返信削除I don't know you want to be a teacher! and explanation about facilities is nice! Do you want to teach in foreign countries?
返信削除→Hiroyo
返信削除Thank you for your comment!
I think so too♥ haha
→Yuka.S
Thank you for your comment!
Really? I have taken a course of teaching profession.
I want to teach English at junior high school in Kumamoto♥