FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/05/06

5.3〜5.5:Golden Week

My GW was so busy (>_<) In May 3rd, I worked a part time job at a theater for 8 hours; from 08:30 to 16:30. I was so tired because many people came there. After working, I went bowling at Uto City moll with my friends. I could be relax. In May 4th, I also worked for 8 hours. Tnat night, I watched a DVD whose name is "Harry Potter". It is the newest DVD of Harry Potter series. I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to broadcasting the last series. In May 5th, I also worked for 8 hours. I almost all GW worked a part-time job, but I enjoyed my GW with one thing and another (*^o^*)♪
[122words]

4 件のコメント:

  1. You've looked so tired recently haven't you?lol Please be selfish for yourself!

    返信削除
  2. →yudai
    Thank you for your comment!
    Really? Part-time job is so hard, but I like it♥

    返信削除
  3. I want to watch "Harry potter"!! Please give ticket for me!!!!!

    返信削除
  4. →Juruli
    Thank you for your comment!
    It isn't broadcasted now (-v-) haha

    返信削除