FT Island Japan Official Fanclub Primadonna Japan

2011/09/28

BR 2-01: The Carnival

"One small hand hit the magic button! (Umansky, 2000, p. 5)"

I chose this book because it is colorful and looked interesting. I read a little, then I saw a picture which a boy is crying in the end, so I wanted to know why he is crying.

This story starts the scene that a boy, Pip was crying. So, his mother tried to take him to the park. Then, they got into the elevator. Suddenly, Pip hit the magic button, and they went to the another world! The carnival was held there, so Pip stopped crying. They saw many floats, and they enjoyed. But, when Pip's lovely red balloon had gone after the carnival finished, he cried again.

After I read this book, I thought it seems fairy. But things like this often happens in this world. You have seen that children who is crying stopped crying after they saw funny things. This book is far from reality, but you can know children's characteristics. So, I would like you to read this book.

Reference
Umansky, Kaye. (2000). The Carnival. Harlow: Pearson/Longman.
[185 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿